(hereinafter referred to as „Principles“)
Version of 25.05.2018
The security of your personal data is a priority for us. We therefore pay proper attention to personal data and their protection and we proces them in fully in line with the regulation of the European parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the guideline 95/46/ES (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as „GDPR“) and in accordance with these Principles. In these Principles, we would like to inform you about what personal information we collect about you and how we use it further.
WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA:
Your personal information will be processed under the contitions below by Digital People a.s., IN: 28197071, based in Prague 3, Seifertova 9/823, postcode 13000, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, section B, insertion 12855 (hereinafter referred to asi „we“ or „Bibloo“), e-shop operator on website bibloo.com, as and administrator. Bibloo does not currently have a designated Data Protection Officer. In order to exercise your rights relating to the processing of your personal data, you may contact us directly through our contact details:
- Postal address: BIBLOO, Ringhofferova 115/1, Prague 5, 155 21
- Phone number: +44 20 3807 3535
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT:
Bibloo may store and otherwise process your personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of our services, especially when entering into a purchase agreement with us through the bibloo.com website or by subscribing to our newsletters.
This is in particular the following personal data:
- name, surname, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, home address, delivery address, bank account number or credit card number, other voluntarily provided information you fill in as part of the registration or order creation, and details of the purchased or purchased goods
All personal data we proces come directly from you.
FOR WHICH PURPOSES WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA:
We may process your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- Managing and processing of your purchase through an e-shop. We use your personal information to deliver to you your ordered goods, to inform you about the status of your order or to enforce your right to withdraw from your purchase agreement or your claim for goods.
- Managing and processing to create a personal profile within our website
- Sending various business messages and newsletters to let you know about the latest discounts, latest news, new products, promotions and other related information
- Responding to your query sent via contact details or contacting us via telephone customer support
- Improving the quality of our services and developing new ones
- Analyze your preferences and display content that matches your individual needs
- Recovery of claims and the exercise of our rights (for example in the case of a lawsuit concerning our services) and
- Keeping accounting records and fulfilling our other statutory duties.
WHAT ENTITLES US TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA?
Bibloo is authorized to process your personal information under at least one of the following privileges:
- Performance of the contract. The most common legal basis for collecting and processing your personal data is the conclusion of the purchase agreement through the eshop. To do so, you are required to provide us with your personal information, as without being able to make a valid purchase agreement and make a purchase. The agreement is also considered to be the establishment of your personal profile within the bibloo.com website, when the conditions are agreed upon by the agreement. Without providing your personal information, you can not create your personal profile.
- Compliance with legal obligations. In particular, with regard to invoicing and administration, your personal data is processed to meet legal obligations in relation to tax and other legal regulations.
- Agreement. In some cases, we process your personal information on your own consent. This includes, in particular, the agreement to send newsletters and related marketing purposes. Your consent may at any time be withdrawn by you in accordance with the procedure outlined in these Principles. The non-granting or revocation of consent is not relevant to the processing of your personal data under another authorization.
- Legitimate interests of Bibloo. We are also authorized to proces your personal data for the purposes of our legitimate interests. This is especially about our direct marketing or the security of our site.
TO WHOM CAN WE PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Under this authorization we can also transmit/provide your personal data to these subjects:
- Transporters who are responsible for delivering your ordered goods
- Bibloo Concept Store operator to pick up a shipment or return the goods
- Our business partners, especially Trustedshops
- Company operating our PBX for customer support purposes
- Pay gate providers (payment card providers)
- To our tax and legal advisors in connection with the exercise of our rights
- Partners responsible for processing returns
Under certain statutory conditions, we are further required to provide or transmit your personal data to, for example, law enforcement agencies (in particular the Police of the Czech Republic) and other public authorities.
HOW LONG YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE STORED:
Bibloo processes and stores your personal information only for the time strictly necessary for the above purposes. If personal data are processed on the basis of your consent for the period of your consent (usually 5 years), unless your consent to the processing of personal data is revoked by you. After this time, Bibloo retains your personal data (in particular, consent, withdrawal of consent) to the extent necessary for the defense of their rights.
In the case of personal data processing, Bibloo handles and keeps your personal data at least for the duration of the contract and until the expiry of the statutory or contractual limitation periods and deadlines for exercising the rights of defective performance or warranty for the possible performance, determination or defense of our claims.
At the same time, we would like to point out that your personal data is retained in cases where legal regulation requires it, and only for the period prescribed by these laws (especially archiving deadlines for accounting and tax documents).
HOW ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA PROTECTED:
All personal data that you provide and which we process is secured by standard procedures and technologies. All security is regularly checked, especially if there are no weaknesses in the system and no attack. At the same time, we use security measures to prevent unauthorized access to your personal data, and to provide sufficient security with respect to the state of the art. The security measures adopted are then regularly updated.
We provide our websites and other systems with technical and organizational measures against the loss and destruction of your data, the unauthorized access to your data, its modification or dissemination. Access to your personal profile is only possible after entering your personal password. In this context, we would like to point out that it is essential that you do not share your access data with third parties and that you have always logged off after completing your personal activity, especially if you are using the computer together with other people. Bibloo does not take responsibility for the misuse of the passwords used unless it causes Bibloo to do so.
WHAT KIND OF RIGHTS YOU HAVE WITH PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
The Right to withdraw the consent. In case of processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to revoke at any time the page about your personal information that is available upon login here. Revocation of consent is without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data prior to this appeal. Revocation of consent does not affect the processing of your personal data on the basis of any other authorization, in particular in connection with the processing necessary for performance of the contract or full legal obligation.
The Right of access. Right of access. In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR Regulation, you have the right to receive confirmation of whether and what personal data is processed by Bibloo and gain access to these personal data, including information about the purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients, planned times of personal data storage, the right to delete or correct personal information, the right to file a complaint with the Surveillance Authority, personal data sources, if they have not been obtained directly from you, and the fact that it is automated decision making, including profiling.
The Right of repair and amendment. You have the right to ask Bibloo to correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or to supplement it if it is incomplete. You may make a correction or complete your personal information through your personal profile on our site if you are registered.
The Right to Erase / the Right to Be forgotten. You have the right to delete your personal information if there are legal prerequisites for it. Especially in cases where personal data is not needed for the above purposes, or if you have withdrawn consent or have objections to processing, we cannot continue processing your personal data to fulfil our legal obligations or to determine, exercise or defend our legal claims.
The right to limit processing. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by Bibloo if: a) you will deny the accuracy of your personal data (for as long as the accuracy is verified), b) the processing will be unlawful and you will request for the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of the deletion; you will need the data to determine, exercise or defend legal claims, even if Bibloo will no longer need it for further processing; or d) if you object to legal process processing for the purposes of our legitimate interests (especially in the context of direct marketing).
The right to portability of personal data. If you apply for it Bibloo, Bibloo passes your personal information directly to another Administrator or you have the right to obtain it in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
The right to object. You have the right to object to the processing of personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest pursued by Bibloo, especially in the context of direct marketing.
Automated individual decisions. You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including creating profiles that have legal effects for you or will have a similar effect. Such a right will not be applicable if the decision is necessary for the conclusion or application of a contract between you and Bibloo; is lawful to the law applicable to Bibloo, provided that it provides for appropriate measures to protect its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or is based on your explicit consent.
The right to file a complaint. You have the right at any time to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office regarding the processing of your personal data.
WHEN YOU CAN OBJECT TO PROCESSING AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN:
According to the Article 21 of the GDPR, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data if it is processed under a license to carry out a task carried out in the public interest or is necessary for the legitimate interests of Bibloo. In the case of Bibloo, you can therefore object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you do not wish to send our business report or other newsletters related to direct marketing, you may at any time object to this and we will no longer process your personal data and we will not send you any further business communications. You can submit the objection by sending it to the email address email@example.com or by clicking to the link provided within each e-commerce communication regarding the information that you do not wish to send our business announcements.